



Dustin's turn on the tube.

He decided to turn around and ride.

Brodrick and Sam riding the tube. Brodrick is holding his nose because he's getting ready to fall off!

Cheyenne riding with daddy on the tube!

Giving Daddy some love on the tube!

Cheryl on the boat.

A video of Cheyenne riding the tube! She just sat there. They moved around a liitle bit and she wouldn't let go of Scott. She had fun! He told everyone all about riding on the tube when we got home. I tubed too but no one took any pictures! It was fun! I hadn't tubed for 3 years because 2 years I was pregnant and one year it was too cold. I was excited to finally get to tube!
After tubing we went back to the house for supper and then went back down to the water later.
Sam and Brodrick swimming.

My cousins came up from Colby with their boat. It was fun haning out with them too!

Cheyenne and Scott splashing in the water!

Cheryl liked the water and sand too. She would reach for the water as it came up to the shore. She also grabbed handfulls of sand. A couple times we caught her trying to put the sand in her mouth!
Cheryl sitting in the water. We couldn't find the infant life jacket so she didn't get into the water too far. I took her out a few times and let her get in the water more but not too much.

All that playing in the water wore her out!

They decided they would run into the water and see how far they could go before they fell. It was hilarious watching them!
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great vacation! I can't believe how much Cheryl has grown! She looks so much like Chey in the pic of her in the towel on the boat. I love that pic of her in the chair asleep!! Oh..I also love the pic of them holding hands sleeping. That's sooooo sweet!
Post a Comment