Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Big Girl
Cheyenne has finally been going on the big potty! Saturday I decided to just put big girl panties on her and set the timer and take her to the bathroom every 15 minutes. The first 2 times I took her it was too late. So I changed the timer to 12 minutes. She went! She didn't go everytime but she started understanding that she needed to go. She stayed at my mom's for awhile that evening while Cheryl and I went to church. My sister texted me and said Chey went poop on on the potty! We did it again on Sunday too! The girls and I went out and ate lunch with grandma and grandpa and Cheyenne didn't potty in her pants at all while we were out there. She even took a nap and stayed dry! We're finally getting somewhere! Yesterday she went to daycare with big girl panties on. They take them to the bathroom every hour. She stayed dry the entire day! They forgot to put a pull-up on her for naptime but she stayed dry and went when on the potty when she got up. She did well the rest of the day. Now we just need to work on her staying dry during the night. We're happy getting this far though! We're all excited for her! Cheyenne is a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Cheyenne!!
I'm glad you are having such good luck. Potty training can be a real challenge!
Carla
YAY CHEY!!!!! I'm so excited for you (RaeAnn). That's awesome! Don't worry about night time dryness...it'll come with time. Brody's still wearing pull ups at night. That's fine with me! I don't mind 1 pull up a day since he's staying dry/clean all day long :)
Oh...and thanks to Carla for commenting! I was feeling lonely being the only commentator out of all the readers! lol
Hooray - Cheyenne is getting to be such a big girl! Congrats on the potty accomplishment!
Post a Comment