Thursday, May 08, 2008

Storms

I went out to Mom and Dad's Tuesday night to help get their house ready for company for Brittany's graduation. Storms moved in shortly after I got there. We were in severe thunderstorm warnings. The clouds didn't look too good. Dad was watching them out the back door and there was some rotation. Here are some pictures of the clouds.
























I ended up staying the night out there because I was too tired by the time the storms blew over to drive home. It stormed more through the night and was raining when I left at 4:00 in the morning. Thank God nothing to bad came out of this storm. It's that time of year again!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Those pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I was in AZ during this storm period and when I got back it's all I heard about from everyone. Now I see why!! If I had seen that storm front coming at me I would have been in the basement. WOW!

I "nabbed" your pictures and will share them with my Xanga family if you don't mind. What a great opportunity for taking pictures this was.
Marcia