Sunday, May 25, 2008

State Placers!

I can't believe it but Friday I forgot my camera when we went to Wichita! I was so disgusted at myself. I took some pictures with my sister's camera but I don't have them on my computer yet. We ended up going home Friday night because we couldn't find a hotel so I was able to get my camera for Saturday. Staci ran the 4x400 relay and they got 2nd in their heat on Friday thus qualifying for finals on Saturday.




On your marks...


Katherine bringing the batton down the homestretch to hand off to Kieran.


Kieran running the backstretch.



Staci taking a deep breath before she runs her leg.



Staci in the homestretch to hand off to Kelsey for the last leg.




Getting ready to hand off.




Kelsey bring it home!




They came in 4th!




On the awards stand.




1 A - 4x400 Relay State Placers




Our girls also got 3rd place overall!

They tied with Greesburg for 3rd.



Quivira Heights High School Girls Track 3rd place at State!




The girls did pretty good being there all day. Saturday we were there from 8 am to 7 pm! Cheryl took a few naps.




Cheyenne watching the mile race with Sarah.





Congratulations to the QH girls track team on an awesome job at State!

No comments: