Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Extra Workout

Yesterday we had to run some errands up town so I decided to just go home and get the stroller and walk since it was so nice out. We went to Alltel, the post office, back home to change a poopy diaper and then to the grocery store. Cheyenne sits in the back of the double stroller and Cheryl in her carrier in the front. While in the grocery store Cheyenne pushed on the front seat that Cheryl was in (on) and the tray popped. I put it back together but it didn't stay. I fixed it about 5 times in 2 blocks and then decided I didn't want to take the chance of Cheryl falling so I took her off and carried her and pushed the stroller. It was quite the workout for 3 blocks! Cheryl is heavy in the infant carrier but even heavier when trying to push a double stroller with Cheyenne and groceries in it! I definately got the extra exercise yesterday!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Yikes! Sounds like a tough workout! I'm glad it was 100 degrees outside!