Here's a picture of our tree this morning. I may be able to get a better picture at night. If I get a better one I will add it later. I'm glad our house is finally festive! Now I just need to start wrapping presents! That will probably be another late night project, after Cheyenne is in bed!
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Late Night Trip
Last night about 10:00 we decided to go to Hutch to get our groceries. This way we wouldn't have to get up early Thursday morning and wouldn't have to hurry back so I could get to work on time. There usually aren't too many people in Walmart at 11:00 at night! It is a little difficult at times to get through the isles when they are stocking shelves though. I think we were the only people in there that had a child with them! We had 2 carts and Cheyenne slept in one (for awhile, she was wide awake when we went down the toy isles!) and we had our groceries in the other one. It was nice to get our shopping done but we missed not being able to eat out! Usually we get to eat out on our trips to Hutch. I don't think anything was open except for McDonald's drive thru! And we don't like McDonald's. Of course the bad part was having to put all the groceries away when we got home! I wasn't really tired last night though so I put groceries away, did dishes and finished decorating the tree that we had started before we decided to go to Hutch. It was 3 am before I made it to bed. That was actually forcing myself to go to bed. I didn't feel tired. I knew I would be in the morning if I didn't get to bed though. 8:00 did come pretty early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The tree looks really pretty!!!
Post a Comment