Sunday, December 09, 2007

Haircut

I got my hair cut last thursday, Nov. 29th. Scott was working that week but usually saw me in the mornings when I got up to use the bathroom at 5:30 am. He never said anything about it. Finally that Sunday I asked him if he had noticed and he said, "I did today!" Probably only because I said something. I got 5 inches cut off. I can't believe he didn't notice!

Here's a picture of my shorter hair.

I can't find a good picture of my hair before this (mostly because I'm not in very many pictures!) Take my word for it...it's quite a bit shorter! I like it!

1 comment:

Staci said...

If you have long hair...no one ever notices when you cut it! Mike noticed that I cut mine...and you (a fellow long hair girl) noticed...but you are the only 2 that noticed (and I too cut 5-6 inches off!!!)

I think your hair looks great! It always makes me feel better to do something different with my hair (even if I am the only one that notices)! lol