Wednesday, November 04, 2009

One Year

Yesterday was my one year anniversary with the Hoisington Recreation Commission. I've been through a lot in this first year. Made several changes and learned a lot. I'm still learning every day. I feel like I've done a pretty good job with all the activities. We'll see what the board members say on Monday when we have our board meeting. I have been pretty excited about some bus trips that I planned. I planned one to the Chiefs vs. Broncos in December and filled the bus! We're also going to Castle Rock, CO to go shopping next weekend. I've planned some changes for the summer baseball and softball programs for this upcoming season so we'll see how that goes. Overall, it's been a pretty good year. We'll see what the next year brings!

1 comment:

Staci said...

The bus trips sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear what the next year holds!