Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! Scott had to work so it was the girls and I most of the day. The grocery store had a special on 8 pieces of fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad and rolls. I picked up 2 of them and headed out to my mom's. We didn't want to fight the crowds eating out and didn't want to cook either so we thought this was a pretty good idea. After lunch we decided to straighten my hair. It took Staci a little over an hour to do it. Everyone said I looked more like Brittany! After straightening my hair, I had to run to Great Bend to get some parts for a drainage pipe that was leaking at our house. Mom kept the girls so they could sleep and Staci and I ran to Great Bend. We got back and it was time for Scott to get off work so I picked up the girls and headed home. We worked on the drainage pipe and then just hung out the rest of the evening. Scott and the girls gave me cards and a wall hanging. It was a great day with my mom and grandma and my girls!


Grandma, Mom and Me (it was coincidence that we were all wearing yellow!)


Cheryl
Cheyenne (she was so excited when Uncle Matt got his Legos out!)

Me with straight hair! Something most of you haven't seen and probably won't see very often because Scott didn't really like it. I think it's because I look too much like my sister!


Cheryl wearing Cheyenne's sunglasses!

The best picture we could get of me and the girls. Cheyenne didn't have a nap so she was a little cranky and had actually been crying when we first tried to take this picture.


I love being a daughter and a mother!

3 comments:

Staci said...

CRAZY!!! Your hair looks good straight, but I agree with Scott. I like the curly better ;) Can you imagine how much we'd have confused people at the LRC if you wore your hair straight while we were both there!! LOL

RaeAnn said...

I thought the same thing about how funny it would be if I would have straightened my hair when we worked at LRC!

Anonymous said...

I think you should wear your hair straight more often - I LOVE IT!

Pat