Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I'm Still Here
Well, it's been over a month since I've posted a blog. I've got lots planned just none posted. I'm so busy with work (I can't do them there) and with the extra time on the road I just haven't had time to post them. Then our monitor went out on our computer so that delayed things even longer. I have been home with a sick little girl since Saturday afternoon and today I hooked the computer up to our tv upstairs to use as a monitor. Cheyenne has been running a fever of 99-104 since Saturday. Both girls have runny noses and coughs. I started couging this morning too. It's been a rough few days. I took Chey to the dr. yesterday and she said it's just a virus and we'll have to let it run it's course. She sleeps a lot so hopefully she'll get through it. Probably just in time for Cheryl to get worse! The girls are both sleeping right now so I took the chance to at least post this one. I promise I will get them all on here soon. I am going to a friend's wedding in Phoenix this weekend so I will have lots to post when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to see a new post. I'm sorry the kids aren't feeling good. Take care. Carla
I can understand the lack of time to post. It can be hard to fit in with work and sick kids, not to mention not having a montior at home! Hope to hear more from you soon!
Whatever it is that's going around, everyone has it! Kale's has had it for 3 weeks now and is just starting to get better. I had it for about 2 and Rem is going on a week and a half. It's not fun!! I hope you had fun in Phoenix! It's starting to warm up so we need to plan an outting with the kiddos.
Post a Comment