Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I made It!

We hosted the 12 & under 70' state Cal Ripken tournament this weekend. It's been a crazy couple of weeks but we made it! We got lots of compliments on the tournament. It's nice to here them so we feel like we did a good job and ran the tournament well. A few minor things happened but nothing major. I think everyone had a good time. The LRC staff and tournament committee worked many hours to make this tournment a success. It was a job well done! Several people even tore down and built a press box in a week! It was awesome! I will post pictures of it later! You can visit the tournament website for stats and pictures!
And Lyons won the tournament and gets to go on the the Regional Tournament in Marion, KS next weekend! They are 3 time state Champs! It was an exciting weekend for them!




Another accomplishment, maybe with the help of the heat this weekend:


I lost all of my pregnancy weight! I was 10 pounds heavier when I got pregnant with Cheryl than when I got pregnant with Cheyenne. And as of today I weigh 1 pound less than I did when I got pregnant with Cheyenne! I'd like to loose a few more pounds and tone up a little more but I'm so excited to be at this weight! 46 pounds in 6 months! A year after having Cheyenne I hadn't lost all of my weight and now it's only 6 months after having Cheryl and I've lost it all!

1 comment:

Staci said...

CONGRATS!! I think the early morning shift is great for losing weight ;) Only time will tell if I'm as successful this time around without working at a gym every day.