Friday, August 18, 2006

Becoming a Blogger

I have a few friends that blog and finally thought that I'd try it. I'm sure most of my blogs will be about my daughter. What else is there to talk about right?

I do have something else to talk about today. The Asst. Superintendent/Fitness Director, Staci, is on maternity leave so I have extra responsibilites at work. I have been working on getting a flyer out. I have to contact all of the instructors and get dates and times set up. I think I have everything ready I just need to have my boss look over it and make sure it's ok. Then I have to make copies and get them to the schools. I'm hoping to get them out by Tuesday. I haven't had any troubles so far. I made my first deposit for the rec today. It balanced out and the bank didn't call me so I guess I did that ok. I think I know how to do everything I just hope that I don't forget to do something. I think she had it worse when I was on maternity leave trying to get the baseball/softball schedules set up. That was pretty hectic. So until she comes back in 6 weeks I will have plenty to keep me busy at work. I enjoy it (afterall, I did major in rec and sports management)!

Oh...by the way...Congratulations Mike and Staci on your new little bundle of joy!

No comments: